The present church was built between 1801- 1803 on the site of one of the XVII century Unitarian and Protestant communities. The land on which the church was built was donated by the wife of Samuel Count Bethlen, Nemes Clara. The Church located in the village center on the East – West direction is surrounded towards the East and South by a small brick fence. The fence is provided with an arched gate on each side. It holds stone foundations, mixed stone and brick masonry, wood ceiling and beams, a tile covering. The nave is rectangular, with an unhooked apse to the East and a Southern acces protected by the exonarthex. It has a planimetric specificity: the East side of the apse is continued by the bell tower that faces the village entrance, towards Cristur. On both ends there are two balconies each with an organ, and two tables of God in the center, for both confessions. On the North wall in the center there is a pulpit. The facades lack ornaments, with arched windows and flat plaster like pilasters. On top of the tower there is a cock vane. The steeple has a cylindrical vault on the ground and three more levels high, where the last one is the bell chamber. The latter is opened through four arches to the center. On the Southern facade there is a sundial and four clock quadrants are drawn under the roof that foloow the perimeter of the corniche.